Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fruits vs Code Once Again....

Sorry guys this is not much of serious technical stuff..... u can call it as a technical bakar.... for leads to understand this post, please visit

P.S. : This post is written all in a jolly mood and as a continuation to face to face altercation... just providing a much global stand and enjoyment for all. :) . Please take it lite.

First of all sorry for not posting anything since long(though I know nobody gives a damn about it as most of my friends are busy chatting on gtalk coz of their own reasons). I have 100 possible excuses to give but to be very frank I didn't think much these days as i was on my quest for an "apple" orchard.

Anyways, coming to the point directly, just a few days back when I was preparing for exams with one of my friend, I had an altercation with him with the same old question creeping in "What is better, Fruits or Codes ?" and as usual I was with the former. There were hell lot of arguments given by both of us and we ended up without any final conclusion( just like big national talks lolz).

But as I always say technology with simplicity rocks!!!!!!! But my dearest friend was all interested in thefts from his orchards which (were definately not fruits). He argued on some fancy font-styles and their forgery, some GUI and its unauthorised replication. But its a well known fact that a car without a wheel is not a car and one cannot claim copyrights for circular tyres....lolz!!!

Orchards are transcending and theirs rivals are just wondering what to do. I would repeat the samething "To be into this software league one should have quiet a few algorithms implemented, which the orchard owners dont." Now it is obvious, who is an IT man and who is a businessman....

Anyways, let the world be the way it is. Its you who need to choose between quality & quantity. I choose technology....a perfect blend of both..... whether from orchards or softies or "hundred zeros".... At the end of the day its always the technology which survives.... :D

P.S. : This post is written all in a jolly mood and as a continuation to face to face altercation... just providing a much global stand and enjoyment for all. :) . Please take it lite.

1 comment: